Experienced West Haven Personal Injury Attorney
I’ve Recovered Over $1 Million for Injured Clients
When you’re suffering from an injury due to the fault of another person, it can be frustrating and painful. Who will pay for my medical bills? What will happen if I can’t work? For answers to all of your questions, contact me, a West Haven personal injury lawyer at Donlin Law. I am dedicated to compassionately addressing your needs and concerns, aggressively representing your rights, and tirelessly fighting for just compensation on your behalf. I will never back down because a case is complicated but will exhaustively put all my resources to obtaining a successful result.
For a free case consultation with my West Haven injury firm, call (203) 800-1697 today.
I Go the Extra Mile for My Clients
Not all law firms in Connecticut provide the personalized representation, counsel, and guidance found at Donlin Law in West Haven. No matter what case my clients are dealing with, I make sure to take the time to learn about them, their circumstances, and craft a case that can best serve their interests. I make it my mission to secure justice for those who don’t have a voice in the courtroom.
I can help you with any of the following types of claims:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are often caused by negligent drivers who either drive fatigued, speed, drive distracted, drink and drive, or operate their vehicles in an unsafe manner. In some cases, a defective auto part may also contribute to an accident.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicyclists can suffer from serious injuries when other drivers fail to check their blind spots for cyclists, fail to yield, or violate traffic laws.
- Motorcycle Accidents: A leading cause of motorcycle accidents is failure of the other driver to see the motorcycle. Even with the best helmets on the market, riders can still sustain catastrophic injuries in an accident.
- Truck Accidents: Our team is ready to go up against trucking companies and their insurers to hold them responsible for violations of state and federal trucking regulations.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Accidents can happen while you are crossing the street or even while walking on a sidewalk. No matter how safe we are, there is simply no way we can predict the negligence of other drivers.
- Work Injuries: If you have been injured at work, find out whether you qualify for workers’ compensation or third-party work injury claims. My firm can review your claim and help you determine the right course of action.
You shouldn’t be under financial strain because of someone else’s mistake or negligence. Whether you need representation from a West Haven car accident attorney or a motorcycle accident lawyer, I can handle your case with skill and care. We have represented clients who have suffered from a wide range of injuries, including back injuries, head injuries, neck injuries, broken bones, spinal injuries, and more.
What Damages Can I Recover for My Accident?
I am committed to helping my clients seek maximum compensation for their losses, such as:
- Property damage to their vehicles and other properties
- Medical treatments, hospital bills, and other ongoing medical costs
- Lost wages (past and future wages from missed work)
- Pain and suffering
Call Donlin Law for an Effective Advocate
Prior to becoming a West Haven personal injury attorney, I spent many years working on the defense side for major insurance carriers. During that time, I have gained deep knowledge of how insurers work and how they defend claims. I am an effective, aggressive advocate who is not afraid to challenge large insurance companies in order to protect my clients. My West Haven law firm is all about helping people just like you find financial peace of mind and justice after an accident.
No one should have to pay for another’s mistakes, especially when those mistakes have resulted in great harm to you or a loved one. I operate on a contingency fee basis, which means that I get paid if and when I win your case so this is no risk.
Injured in an accident? Contact Donlin Law so we can get started on your personal injury case in West Haven.